From Rockport transport wiki
- gm_metro_ruralline archive (v1 - v29) : Download link (steam)
- gm_metro_ruralline_final : Not released yet
- gm_metro_cyanline_v1 : Not released yet
- gm_metro_blueline_v1 : Not released yet
- Rockport skinpack : Download link (steam)
3rd party made mods for RPT
|Type||Supported map||Mod name||Made by||Notes||Link|
|Skin||-||Rockport Transit "Phase 2" Skin For 81-720||TheCreepy31||Part of old abandoned skin pack||Opens in steam|
|Signal||v29||update pack for gm_metro_ruralline||TheFulDeep||n/a||Opens in steam|
|Content replacement||v29||Russian Content for Ruralline||Alexell||n/a||Opens in steam|
|Announcer||v29||German announcements for Metrostroi||Alexander L.||n/a||Opens in steam|
- Autodrive - Custom made autodrive for the map, Most of times made with new signal system.
- Content replacement - Replaces some original files to something else, Like station sings.
- Signal - Custom made signal system what does not follow official signaling anyhow.
- Announcer - Custom made announcements made for the map
- Boards - Custom made destination boards for the trains.
- Skin - Single / packs made for maps.
Project licence CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 ( https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/ )
- editing maps.
You aren't allowed to include content from any RPT/RPM maps with your own map. You aren't allowed edit the any RPT/RPM maps and release them as your own.
- Creating Rockport metropolitan to other games.
You aren't allowed to create RPT/RPM to other games without written permission from main developer. You are allowed make small part & References map in other games.
- Creating skins, logo usage / livery
Creating skins in official format is allowed only with written permission, This includes: > Official Logo of RPT/RPM. > Exact Livery. (red-white)
Creating skins in 3rd party format is allowed fully, only things what aren't allowed for them are: > Using Official logo of RPT/RPM > Creating your own RPT/RPM logo is encouraged and recomended.
Copyright updated | 14/03/2020 : 10:21pm
Ruralline's every release history
|Map name||Version||Signals||Tracks||Annouser||Workshop links||Notes|
|gm_metro_rural_line||V1||Yes||Yes||No||[Download]||Very first version of the map.|
|gm_metro_rural_line||V2||Yes||Yes||No||N/A||Replaced by v2.2 update|
|gm_metro_rural_line||V2.1||Yes||Yes||No||N/A||releases from v1 until v2.8 used same name, so updates 2.1 - 2.7 aren't compatible with V1 update.|
|gm_metro_rural_line||V2.2||Yes||Yes||No||N/A||replaced by v2.3 update|
|gm_metro_rural_line||V2.3||Yes||Yes||No||N/A||replaced by v2.4 update|
|gm_metro_rural_line||V2.4||Yes||Yes||No||N/A||replaced by v2.5 update|
|gm_metro_rural_line||V2.5||Yes||Yes||No||N/A||replaced by v2.6 update|
|gm_metro_rural_line||V2.6||Yes||Yes||No||N/A||replaced by v2.7 update|
|gm_metro_rural_line||V2.7||Yes||Yes||No||N/A||replaced by v2.8 update.|
|gm_metro_rural_line_2||V2.8||Yes||Yes||yes||[Download]||Stable build, old signaling system (DURA era)|
|gm_metro_ruralline||V29||Yes||Yes||Yes||[Download]||Unstable build and has weird signaling system.|
|gm_metro_ruralline||final||Yes||Yes||Yes||Not released yet||Fix update for V29.|
|gm_metro_ruralline||Snow update||Yes||Yes||Yes||N/A||Removed 20/11/2018|
|gm_metro_cyanline||V1||Yes||Yes||Yes||N/A||Fully new map with new Universe.|
|gm_metro_blueline||V1||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Fully rebuild map from ground up|
- Signals - Signals, Routes, ARS/ALS Frequencies
- Tracks - Track information, working signals
- Announcer - Built-in Announcer has sounds & data for map